...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stupid. Dirty. Floor.

I am ready for spring, for lots of reasons.  

One of those reasons is this...


Ooooooh!  I get so tired of mopping the white tile in my kitchen every few minutes because my kidlets can't seem to wipe their feet or remove their shoes before tramping through the room.  Soggy winter ground and white tile do not mix.  Grrrrr.  

And yet, I can't be too upset, it means they are playing outside and not planted in front of a television (not that they wouldn't happily plant themselves there all day if I would let them -- just another reason why I am the meanest mom in the world).  Guess there really are two sides to every story.  

Still, I'm sooooo ready for spring.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...