...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dr. Who comes for breakfast

I was making shaped pancakes the other morning for my crew of monsters.  I made sword shaped pancakes and shark shaped pancakes and jelly fish shaped pancakes.

Then I got a request for a shape I had never done before.  

One of my sprites called out, "Mom, will you make me a tardis shaped pancake?"

Oh my heck.

What a crew of nerdy little Whovians.

Tardis shaped pancakes, here we come -- I ended up making several with varying degrees of success.  (The kids were very encouraging even though my pancake skills leave much to be desired.)

Who knew we would be inviting Dr. Who to breakfast.


(As a side note, I just cannot get into this show -- I don't care for it.  But several of my kidlets are completely addicted.  Crazy kids!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...