...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, July 8, 2016

DeMoux ladies light up the stage (at least for me)

IT'S MUSICAL THEATER SEASON!!

This is exciting news for me because I loooooooooove watching my girls perform with their musical theater group.

This group is an extension of their dance class, but it is my favorite.  I love watching my girls shine as they let their personalities come out in their performance.  I've reveled in the growth I have seen from the seats while Aubrey has stretched into a lively performer.  I am watching as her little sister is beginning the exact same journey.

I happily watch these kids share song and dance all over the Salt Lake Valley during the summer months.   I am grateful for the lessons my girls learn from the working side of the stage.

Let me show you what I mean.

This is the lovely back of a ladies head shot that I took while trying to
capture my girls.  I come home with these pretty regularly.
Ok, now for the real thing.













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...