...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tidying up the literature

Yesterday, I was reading a book that I wasn't sure whether I liked or not (actually, today I finished the book and I'm still not sure if I liked it or not).

It had one paragraph that I did not appreciate very much.  Since I own the book, I decided to edit out that paragraph so no one else would be faced with it.  Since it was just one paragraph about something someone saw I decided to cover up the words with address labels which happened to be just the right size.  The labels block out the words without bleeding through to the other side like a marker or pen would do.  It worked perfectly.

Josh commented on how I should jot down a phrase there to fill the space.  That seemed like a good idea, so I did (along the lines of his very astute suggestion).


There.  All better.

I like a clean book.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...