...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, January 18, 2018

A Very Important (significant, consequential, momentous) Holiday

In case you forgot, today is National Thesaurus Day.

I use a thesaurus (an online version).

A lot.

Helps me not get stuck in a rut when I write stuff.

Plus, who can remember all the awesome words in the world at once?

Not me.  That's who!

So thanks Peter Mark Roget for jotting down all the words you could find that mean the same (or really similar) things and putting them in an orderly, printed pile so people like me don't have to blather on and on using the same words all the time, we can blather on and on using lots of different words.

You rock.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...