...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This Was a New One

You would think after going through three other three year old's there wouldn't be too many things I hadn't seen before. Yet, I was surprised yesterday by my inventive second to youngest child. It was naptime and so the house was quiet. Suddenly, a piercing scream filled the air, coming from the direction of the two youngest boy's bedroom. I could tell it was the one year old, and that this scream was an "I'm really angry" scream, not an "I'm really hurting" scream. Being a mom, I went in to investigate and this is what I found.
Gavin had taken every single thing in his bedroom (toys, clothes, diapers, books....everything) and loaded into the crib where the baby was supposed to be sleeping. At this point, Logan could no longer move and that made him mad so he started screaming. It took me nearly ten minutes to clear all of the stuff out of the crib, and then Gavin looked up at me and said, "Just one toy next time, Mom?" I just shook my head and chuckled and said "yes."
All of the stuff (including the tubs and shopping cart) that I pulled out of the crib....Gavin had started to clean up, notice how he put the diapers back in their drawer behind him. He really is a sweet little guy. He definitely keeps life interesting.

4 comments:

Daley Family said...

LOL!! That was great! Not so much for you, but deffinatly something to remember.

Tristy said...

That is so funny! I am sure Gavin and Logan will team up on this next one! I guess it is something I have to look forward to.

average american said...

Ahhh the sweet sound of screaming children. At least you were able to get Gavin to clean it all up. I still can't get Brylea to clean up. BTW - Congratulations are in order I believe. : )

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Wow this one was funny! Kids make me laugh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...