...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The total truth about Valentine boxes and flowers

Okay, so Melissa says that I need to post here on occasion so I am going to now. (and maybe never again) I need to clarify a few things from her last posting. Yes, Aubrey and I created a cool box for her Valentines day celebration. There is only one problem. I didn't volunteer. I was volunteered. As a school teacher I feel it is important that we receive all applicable information when making a decision. So, you should receive all of the information from me.

Thursday I had just gotten home from school and Melissa came walking upstairs holding a lame cardboard box, some gold wrapping paper and a tape gun. She told me to be creative and help Aubrey make a box for her Valentines party. Now there is only one problem with this idea of me being creative. I am not creative. I am not even remotely creative, and to make it worse, how is one creative with a lame cardboard box, wrapping paper and a tape gun. It appeared that Aubrey would have a square box, gold wrapping paper around it and, WOW, that's creative, don't you think?

Yes, well, I didn't either, so I decided to build Aubrey something out of wood, because, that would be cool. Melissa explained things well enough, that I don't need to say much more about that. I also need to add that I brought the flowers home to show them how good Melissa looked. The flowers are very impressed with her in case you are wondering.

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

You did a good job :)

mormongrandpablogger said...

I am very proud of you Josh. You have become quite the handyman. You're welcome for all the lessons on how to turn on the tools.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...