...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm So Glad That He's Our Dad

I am always grateful for my incredible husband, but this past couple of months I have been especially appreciative of all that he has done for our family. The first few months of pregnancy I get really sick and it is difficult to function so Josh takes on EVERYTHING!! He cooks dinner every night, does the laundry, cleans the house and children, not to mention he sits by me and preps my toothbrush for me when I am throwing up. He really is super man if you ask me. On top of pregnancy, I also have a lot of things that have to be done for young women so he takes care of things those nights too. Below is a video of one of those hero moments. I couldn't get through without my best friend and husband.

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I'm sorry you're sick! That is no fun :( Way cute video!

Josh and Heather said...

Josh's videos are always humorous. It looked like Logan was decorating the kitchen with his spaghetti instead of eating it, must be some new form of art :) Melissa, you looked cute in your short cameo appearance.

Kristin Aiello said...

I have to say, you are alot more calm about all that mess than I am when we get it. I guess there isn't much surprise after 4 other kids. Good job, Josh for not complaining. You are a trooper. It is not fun for the wife or the husband, when she is sick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...