...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Very Off Broadway Debut

So, last Monday I got a call from my youngest brother who is a senior at Granger High School. He was looking for children to be in a production of "The Outsiders." There is supposedly a fire and they needed children to be able to save from the fire. Josh and I decided to let our three older kids participate. Oh my gosh, they had a blast. They had two practices, then performed Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. Their part was short, but they did a great job (if you ask their beaming mother). Aubrey did all of the screaming that you hear but they all loved being on stage. The production crew even put little bio's of the kids in the program just like they did with all of the high school students. Gavin and Logan sat quietly when we brought them to watch. It was a great experience for all of us. What Fun!!!

It was also the final production of my brother's high school career. He played "Dallas" (the one who yells "Forget the stupid kids"...he's in the leather jacket). Way to go Joel, it's always fun to see you act.






4 comments:

Josh and Heather said...

Bryce, Aubrey and Parker did an excellent job in the play! I was "a beaming aunt" as I watched them come out of the "burning church". That is such a neat experience for them to have been in a play. They each deserve an Oscar, or whatever it is actors get :)

Kristin Aiello said...

That is too much fun. What a fun experience. I will mention something to them the next time I see them. Thanks for sharing.

mytee sooperox said...

Joely is a SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL?! ARGH! That makes me feel old! Very nice job. I'm quite impressed.

Wendy said...

Oh man, Aubrey's screaming is AWESOME

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...