...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, October 15, 2010

Catharsis

  Barry, I love you. 
Not like I love my sweetheart, of course, but I love you, nonetheless!

Today has not been my best day ever.  I hope I am not the only one who has these aberrations to happiness and patience show up on the calendar (if only I could see them there before they happened so at least I could be sure the freezer had ice-cream...sheesh!).

So, I threw on my total ear covering, enormous headphones that block out the world, and turned Barry up as loud as I could handle and then I sang along (according to my husband, not too on key...I guess Bryce asked if they could turn me off, but Josh is a wise man and let me have my moment).

Thank you, Barry, for saving my sanity, and keeping my children from being locked in a closet and having their food passed under the door.  That's why I love you!

1 comment:

mormongrandpablogger said...

Mine is Yanni but I completely understand where you go on those visits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...