...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

What's in a name


This makes me sooooo proud that I could burst.  Logan has had a harder time with letters than some of the other kids (although numbers, adding all that kind of thing is easy as pie for him). 

We have been working really hard this past few weeks on writing his name, and in the last few days this is what has happened.  He came home from pre-school with a note from very impressed teachers (this is HUGE improvement) and I am just pleased as punch.  What an amazing little boy.

(Incidentally, I don't think pie is easy -- especially the crust, I have only ever managed gross ones -- and I have no idea how in the world punch could feel pleased, but you get the idea.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...