...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Awwww shucks, I love you too

The other night I went to bed before Josh.  That happens almost every night; I am a much earlier to bed kind of creature than he is. 

The next morning I noticed that his side of the bed was not rumpled at all.  Sometimes Josh falls asleep for a while on the couch while watching tv, but normally he still wakes up and comes to bed long before morning. 

Turns out someone had spilled a whole heap of water on his side of the bed so when he came into the room he found the blankets and sheets pretty soaked.  He didn't exactly want to sleep on that, so he made himself a bed on the floor and slept there.

When he told me that I felt awful.  I don't want him to have to sleep on the floor, that is no fun.  I knew he would now have a backache and would be sore from that experience.  Poor guy.  I asked him why he didn't take his blankets and make a bed on the couch at least.

He said he thought about it, but he just didn't want to be that far away from me all night.

I knew I loved that guy for a reason. 

He's the best Valentine ever!!

(Happy And-A-Half Anniversary Joshua Kerr.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...