...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Sunday, August 18, 2013

A moment of BLEGCK! while on a big boat

Our family just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas.  It was fabulous; I highly recommend it if you get the chance (thanks Mom and Dad for the incredible trip).
 
This was our cabin (or, rather, one of our two cabins as our older children had their own room...weren't they thrilled to be away from Mom and Dad a bit).
 
On the last night of the trip, I was lying in bed and suddenly felt something land on my face.  When I reached up, it was wet.  Being groggy I vaguely wondered if the ship was sinking.  But I quickly realized that no, it was just Ellie drooling on me from up above. 
 
Gross!
 
After wiping the spit from my face I repositioned our little sprite so that she would drool on her pillow and not over the side onto me and we all slept better...and dryer...for the rest of the night.
 
More about our exciting vacation to come.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...