...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Tiny Dancer

This is how my daughter dresses pretty much every day.

She is a princess, just ask her.


Thanks to kind neighbors, loving cousins and other hand-me-downs (oh how we love hand-me-downs) she has several of these tutu laden outfits and she loves them.  To her, they are the ultimate in day to day fashion.  

I love to watch this little fairy twirl around the house making up her own songs and dancing to the music in her mind (and sometimes from the radio).  I don't necessarily love the fight we have to get her in normal clothes when we are going out (leotards and tights are not exactly warm in the frigid Utah winter weather).

Still, I love this piece of our lives...almost as much as I adore this little girl.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...