...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer Soccering

It was already the last day of school.

Verified, yes, here it was, last day of school.

Walking to school on the last day, notice their hands holding up a sign language "I love you."  That's our tradition.  We wave to each other until I can't see them anymore from the porch.  I kinda love it.

But it is not yet the last day of soccer.
Which means our Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays are still full of sportsy excitement.

(ugh)

Lucky for me I love watching my boys play.
So I'll live through it.

GO TEAM(s)!!!



You may notice that this child has socks and shin guards which are significantly less his size than the other boys...I cannot explain this.  We have provided the children with adequate equipment for their respective activities, but sometimes they choose to go their own way.  That said, I do love that my kidlets think for themselves so OK, you want to wear pre-school sized shin guards and socks, I guess more power to you kiddo.  I love to see you tear up the field whatever your footwear (shinwear??). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...