...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Bob...I mean...Josh the builder

Me: "Wow, we have tons of stuff that we used to keep in our shed before we moved here, and now it is cluttering up every inch of our garage.  I wish someone big and strong would build me some sturdy shelving so I could store this junk up high and out of the way."

Josh:



Me:  "The lawn mower sure gets in the way sitting in the garage and makes it hard to maneuver the cars and bikes.  It would sure be nice if I had that and my yard tools out closer to where I need to use them."

Josh:




Me:  "My chickens are getting kind of cooped up when they have to be in their pen, it sure would be nice if they had a bit more space to stretch out and move around when they aren't in the yard."

Josh:


Just another reason that I love that man.  I'm awfully grateful (and very very lucky) to have him.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...