...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Summer of Musical Theater

Four of our six children perform with a musical theater group.  They love it and I love that they are part of it.  

But, being in the group means we travel the Salt Lake Valley during show seasons (summer and again at Christmas time) to perform at fairs, community centers, and other events.

However, it also means that I get to watch my sprites develop their singing, dancing, and performance skills all summer long (and seriously, it takes a lot of work and athleticism to make this happen).  I kind of love that.

And I kind of like showing them off (I really am proud of this crew).

So, lucky you.  Here's some of the fun of summer. via a few of our musical theater performances (the last of which was yesterday afternoon).  

Be impressed (or don't, but keep that to yourself please).  These kids really are great (even if I do say so myself...and I totally do).













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...