...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, December 4, 2008

May We All Become as Little Children


OK, I know that I just blogged a couple of days ago, but I can't help it. As I said before, we decorated our house for Christmas recently, and one of the things that we did was to put out our Nativity scenes. We have a small resin one that the kids can sort of move around and set up as they want, but they aren't supposed to play with our ceramic one. The other day, I came in to find our Nativity arranged as seen here. Bryce was the only one in the room so I asked if he had been playing with it because this is not how I had set it up. He said "No" he hadn't been playing, but he was worried because some of the people in the display would not have been able to see Baby Jesus from where they were standing so he needed to move them. If only we were all so eager to "see" the Savior in our own lives. I don't think I will move it back. I think this is the way I like it now. Children are such a blessing.

2 comments:

Josh and Heather said...

That is such a tender story. Your kids are such great examples!

Daley Family said...

That is really cute! It sounds like something Bryce would say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...