...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blond joke from a fellow blond

Last night we were telling blond jokes around the dinner table (I love a good blond joke).

Aubrey told one I hadn't heard before and I thought I'd share it.

Here goes:

A young blond was in trouble financially and desperately needed money.  She decided the only way she could come up with the needed funds was to kidnap a child from the local park and use the money to settle her debts.

She wrote up a note that read, "Leave $10,000 under the slide or you will never see your child again," and headed out.

So, she found a wealthy looking child on the playground, waited until no one was looking and then carried him into the bushes where she pinned the note on his jacket and then sent him back to play.

She went home hopeful.

The next evening she came back to the park, looked under the slide and sure enough there was a bag with $10,000 in it and a note which read, "I can't believe you could be so cruel.  How could you do this to a fellow blond!"

********************************

I got a chuckle out of it.  If you have a good blond joke I can share with my kids, I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...