...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Concert

Last night, Aubrey sang with her elementary, multi-school concert at Cyprus High School. She loves to sing, guess she takes after her parents. We were blessed that Ellie slept contently in her carseat the entire time, the three older boys sat quitely and weren't trouble, and Logan only threw the paper airplane I made him once, kicked the people in front and behind us twice each and sang Jingle Bells at the top of his lungs for just a few minutes. He also found Santa (wearing a neon green t-shirt and denim shorts) sitting a few rows away from us. Still, it was a good night for Aubrey. I was glad she had such a good time.

Also, I want to brag about my fabulous husband who gets up at 5:30 am to leave for school about 6:30 am, and always takes time to shovel the whole driveway and sidewalk as well as cleaning off my car so that I won't have to do it when it snows. He is wonderful and I am very grateful to have him. He's my best friend and I am so glad that I'm stuck with him!!

(p.s. I HATE shoveling snow!!!...but so does Josh, which makes him all the nicer)

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

What a fun concert :) I love the "yoohoo!" lol

Henich Family said...

Ah that is so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...