...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Amish (looking) Husband

Occasionally, Josh likes to grow a beard. I HATE IT!!!! That is why he only does it occasionally. However, it is his face, so I don't really feel like I can complain too much. I just expect him to keep it away from me most of the time. This month has been one of those times (yuck). Last night he decided he is starting to get ready to remove said nasty hair from his cute face, but he has decided to do it in phases. I am sure his school kids will bet a kick out of it. This is what he shaved last night (I have to admit, it is much more pleasant to kiss him now, even without all of it gone).
As a historical side note, Josh had a goatee when I first met him (on a blind date that was one of the worst dates of my life). He quickly discerned that I was not a fan of facial hair and made the ridiculous statement "So, if I want to get my face close to yours I'm going to have to shave, huh?" What a dork (love you honey), I thought. "Like THAT is ever going to happen." Guess he was right after all.

4 comments:

Henich Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA....the worst blind date ever. Love it!

We should get together after the Holidays.

Brian Whitmer said...

Make sure to take pictures of the soul patch phase. I want to see that.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

oh my heck too funny!!! I wont allow Scott to have scruffies I hate having my face all scratched up!

mormongrandpablogger said...

Worst blind date ever....for your dad. I knew after that first date we were in trouble. But it has all turned out OK.

Maybe if you let the hair on your legs grow long and then rub them on his at night, he won't be so anxious to grow facial follicles again. Nasty but possible consideration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...