...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Didn't Quite Make It

(I just realized that title makes it sound like I will be blogging about bathroom mishaps...no worries, that is not the case).

Last New Years I decided that one of my goals would be to read 52 books in the coming year, one per week (books with at least two chapters since we read a plethora of picture books, but they don't count). I only got to 45 (although I may finish one more this afternoon, we'll see how it goes). Seven books in one afternoon is a little beyond my abilities (I really am a pretty slow reader...my dad and Josh love to tease me about that). Oh well, guess I have a ready made goal for this next year. Try, try again, right. I do LOOOOOOVE reading! This is a goal I love to try to meet.

P.S. Happy New Years Everyone!!!

2 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

That may be too many books even for you, Melissa. If you count the kids books then I bet you are way over 100. Just divide them by two or three and you will will be good to go.

Rachael said...

I see you've read the Gregor the Overlander series. I really liked those books! If you have any reading suggestions, send them my way. I'm always looking for a good book to listen to as I work. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...