...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Boogie Fever and other Random Cuteness

It is almost embarrassing to me when people ask me what I have been up to lately.  I pretty much never have anything to say.  The things we do here at home don't seem to merit a conversation highlight.  I would sound stupid if I responded, "Well, I've been changing diapers and reading stories and chauffeuring children and working on cub scout requirements..." you get the idea.

So, most of the time I just say "Oh, you know, the same old thing.  How about you?"

That is not to say that I consider my life dull or unimportant.  I have the best life there is.  It just isn't very flashy or exotic.  Then again, neither am I, so we match pretty nicely.

I like spending my days with my kids even if it doesn't warrant oohs and aaahs from a waiting crowd (except when they're screaming and fighting and then I might like spending my days in the closet better) (just kidding). 

I can't seem to get enough of the same old thing.


3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I love reading about your "everyday" adventures :) You are the coolest and have the coolest kids ever!!!

Green River High School said...

Bryce has got some sweet dance moves!! I think your life is fabulous, and the way you guys live it is even better! Cheers to an awesome family!

loves2spin said...

Good for Bryce! I am impressed. Mine are all grown and on their own. Do enjoy these "ordinary" (aka:extraordinary) years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...