...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Crohn's

Dear Crohn's Disease,

I hate your stinkin' guts.

You make me vomit. (For real, if there was a prize for vomiting I could definitely give the other contenders a run for their money...is that a talent I should be proud of?)

You are the scuuuuuuum between my toes.  

Love,

A loyal -- if disgruntled -- patron

P.S. You really do work too hard.  I think you should take the month of December off and relax for the holidays.  I don't mean to be rude, but I doubt anyone would even miss you much.  Thanks!  

(As a side note, while I am bothered by my clingy, ever-present friend Crohn's, we do get along much better than we did before I started on Humira injections.  I really have absolutely no room to complain.  I can function day to day just fine and most symptoms don't register as much more than annoying most days.  I guess we are getting used to each other...but I'd still rather he went away.  No such luck, we'll be palling around together for the rest of life so I'll have to settle for needling him in blog posts and hoping he doesn't retaliate.) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...