...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My oldest princess

This week, my oldest baby girl headed off to Oakcrest girls camp for five days.  I know she will have an incredible time and I am really grateful that she has the chance to go (but I miss my little ones when they aren't home with me).

The morning we packed her up to deposit her at the bus stop, we also got a surprise.

When we got home, we found on her door this note:


Also on her door was a card or letter for each member of the family telling them how much she loved them and something specific she was grateful for when it came to that person.  

Oh my gosh, what a sweet thing to do.  I was very touched by such a simple act and the kids were all thrilled to be acknowledged and loved my their sister.

Not every day around this house is perfect, in fact, almost no days around this house are perfect.  However, there are moments that make the whole day shine -- and this was one of those.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...