...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, June 4, 2015

The truth at last

Remember that one time when I had a weird and painful facial display take over my nose and cheeks and then I went to the doctor and they said shingles and then cellulitis and then shingles again but weren't really sure and I was bothered because I didn't know absolutely what I had?

Yeah, well, my sweetheart knows how much I hate being uncertain so he decided to help me out by developing a lovely case of the chicken pox just to clear up any question.


You can see some of the evidence here on his arm, but his trunk is RIDDLED with pox.  He is heavily spattered with clusters of red dots.  Thankfully, this is round two for him in his lifetime (I know that doesn't happen too often, guess he is just lucky) and this second batch is ugly but not particularly itchy so he is annoyed by them, but not harassed by them.  

And if he has chicken pox, that makes us quite certain that my face excitement was caused by the same virus which means shingles for the win!

Nice of my sweetheart to take one for the team just so I could feel more certain about things.  Be jealous, ladies, that's just the kind of man he is.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...