...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, August 14, 2015

A Lot can Happen in 16 Years

Sixteen years ago today Josh and I started putting together our own version of Happily Ever After.  It's worked out pretty great so far.

CUE THE HIGHLIGHT REEL!!!









(FYI:  This is Parker, age two, jumping on his own from the high dive...he did it over and over and loved it.)































































Six children, four cars, surgeries, illnesses, new jobs, broken limbs, broken appliances, sadness, joy, so so much fun and everything in between...yup, in sixteen years you can do almost anything.

Here's to many many more fabulous adventures to come with the very best partner I could ever hope for.  I love you to bits Joshua Kerr and I'm grateful every day that all of the very best of my fancy moments are with you.  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...