...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

What the Hex is Going On

One of my favorite things about Halloween is our annual trip to Gardner Village to see the witch displays. Our kids love it too (except for Bryce who is too old for witches...except for his mother and he is stuck with her). I love Halloween, what other holiday lets you look ugly on purpose and be praised for it...or wander around at work in your pajamas...or send your kids out in the neighborhood to beg for edibles and not have the neighbors look down on you for it. Besides it comes in the fall, my favorite season.

Bryce discovers which witch stinks!!

Josh's new flame.

Chillin...

Look at that, most of the kids looking at the camera...impressive.

One adorable row of children

Gavin and Parker jammin to the sweet tunes.


Aubrey was thrilled to get to meet a real, live witch. I told her she lives with one every day, she said maybe, but I don't dress this cool. I thought this witch's hex for my daughter was very appropriate.




5 comments:

Paula said...

Hahaha, I love Aubrey's hex. Gardner Village looks like lots of fun! I've never been there. We'll have to go next year. Fall is definitely my favorite season too. I love the picture of all the kids in a line. So cute!

Megan said...

How cute! You can't tell that Aubrey loves her little sister at all, can you? lol They are precious!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I love all of the pictures! So fun :) The witch talking with Aubrey was funny ha ha!

Henich Family said...

Those are some great pics...

When will that witch be back there so I can have her do the same Hex on Aniston?

mormongrandpablogger said...

Good thing we never took you to Gardner Village to see the witches. I would have been thrilled to have a hex put on you like the one on Aubrey. Of course, then we wouldn't have all these lovely 'monsters' you speak of so much. HEHEHEHEHEH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...