...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, September 16, 2011

La la la la Logan...

First day of pre-school.  Don't you love those green socks.
His sense of style is still developing and I like to watch it
grow.
September has been a big month for this little guy.  He started pre-school (which was a little more traumatic than I expected).  He took a trip to his great-grandpa's farm (which he loved much more than I expected) and he even celebrated a birthday (which was exactly as wonderful as we both expected).

I can hardly believe this little man is already four years old.  We get to spend a lot more one on one time together now that the older kids are in school and it is fun to watch my big little boy grow up.




Logan loved his bionicle guys (I was thrilled because we
found them in a set at a thrift store for $12 for 10 guys...it was Kismet!)

Old, rusty, nasty bike
that we've had since Bryce
turned three.
Logan on his new, shiny, awesome Spiderman
bike from his grandparents who were
embarrased to see him ride that beat up,
purple monstrosity (just kidding).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...