...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, September 16, 2011

bYu forever

A couple of my little cougars.
I was born and raised a BYU fan.

I have been trekking to the stadium in Provo to watch games since I was in elementary school.  There is nothing like watching a game amidst the cheers of fellow fans, especially night games...love em (plus the hot dogs at the stadium are AWESOME!).  I can sing the fight song.  I can recognize Cosmo from 387 yards away.  I love cougar football.

Josh is also true blue at heart so we now watch the games in our living room with our own mini cheering section (except for Parker who likes to be contrary so he constantly tells Bryce he prefers the U but honestly I think he only does it to get a rise out of his brother...I just tell him he can cheer for whatever team he wants so when it is just us he tells me he is a cougar). 

So all I have to say as the rivalry game rears its competitive head this weekend is...

GO COUGARS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...