...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Something Fishy

Gavin won a coloring contest at school.

He got to choose his prize.

This is the beauty he came home with.

I think it is awesome (and hilarious).  Now his bedroom is decorated with deadly fish...just in time for Halloween.  I love it.

Today I am thankful for:

1. The scriptures...especially the Book of Mormon...but also the words of living prophets, I am so looking forward to LDS general conference this weekend (and if you need guidance or just peace in your life you should definitely watch!)

2. Ice-cream (if you need momentary contentment and happiness in your life, this is the way to go)

3. My kids.  They make me laugh, they make me cry, but mostly they just make me glad that they are around. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...