...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day

This week the kids are having Valentine's celebrations at school.

I think this is super fun!

I think it is wonderful when we all take a moment to remind the people in our lives that we love them.  Seriously, I can't think of too many better reasons to stash a holiday onto the calendar.

And so we celebrate!

Ah, love....we love you!

We did Ellie up for her party by twisting her hair into hearts all around her head.  

The boys all chose Ninja Turtle cards to share with their friends.  Kowabunga!  (I know they don't say that anymore, but that was their catch phrase back in my day.)


Aubs made personalized Valentine's for her friends.  She put a lot of
effort into them and I think they were really fun.

My clutch of party ready boys all prepped for their day of "love"ly celebrations!

Our smallest Valentine cute all done up and ready to party!

And here's a Valentine just for you, because I think you're great (I'm not even joking)!  Have a great Valentine's weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...