...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bring on the Mondays

It's been one of those weekends where I am REALLY grateful it is finally Monday. Do you ever have those, or is it just me. Curse you, pregnancy hormones!!! Oh well. Life is...always interesting.

The kids are off track so they will all be at home for the next couple of weeks, that is nice (most of the time). It also means that if I can manage to get them to sleep in a little bit, I can sleep in too. Wouldn't that be nice. Funny, when they are on track, I often have to get them out of bed, but when they are off track they seem to wake up nice and early just fine on their own. Go figure.

Last Wednesday, Aubrey performed in her community ed class production of Cinderella. She was the wicked step mother, and she did a great job. Normally I would post some pictures or video from that, but unfortunately, I put the camera away a little more creatively than usual (alright, I stuck it in an obscure drawer so Logan couldn't play with it) and Josh couldn't find it to bring it over for her performance.

Friday, I took the kids to our stake road shows, while Josh worked on school stuff. We didn't get to see all of the shows because at 8:30 pm they were only about halfway through them, but the kids enjoyed the ones they saw. Our ward did a fabulous job with a "Who Poisoned the Bishop" mystery that was really funny...that was Bryce's favorite. Gavin was only interested in the ones with music he could dance to in the corner...he was on one that night, and Aubrey liked the rapping Amish guys. We had a great time.

Bryce was supposed to have his first soccer game on Saturday morning, but thanks to the pouring rain it was cancelled. That also meant the youth service project that morning was cancelled so I didn't have to feel guilty about not attending that after all. What a relief.

It's a good thing I have my family, they keep me sane (and also make me crazy sometimes) but life wouldn't be right without them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...