...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weird Noises at Night

At night, after the kids go to bed, sometimes I can hear really weird noises coming from the basement. Is the house haunted? Do we have a poltergeist? I'm just not sure. So I decided to explore and see if I could get the source on camera.




Ok, so it is really just Josh singing along with music from his laptop while he works on school work. He can sing, but sometimes because he turns the music up so loud that he can't really hear himself he ends up sounding...lets just say interesting. My husband makes me laugh, and he takes my teasing so well.

1 comment:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

"Away Woman!" lol!! you guys make me laugh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...