...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"C" is for Cookie...and Clean-up

My favorite treat in the whole world is probably chocolate chip cookie dough. I love the cookies too, but the dough is the BEST!!! So, today,the little boys and I decided to make cookies, which is always an adventure. Parker likes to do everything all by himself, especially crack the eggs. Gavin loves to pour things into the bowl and tastes every substance we add (flour, baking soda, salt...yum). Logan gets upset and yells "TOO, TOO" whenever it is someone else's turn and he feels left out (like "me too, me too"). Still, we have a great time, and the end product is worth the effort (the cookies, not the mess).



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...