...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Out With the Old, In With the New

This Sunday I was released as the young womens president in our ward. I have served in that calling for exactly two years from the date I was called tho the date I was released, and was first counselor for just over a year before that. I have really grown to adore the girls and am grateful for the time I have been able to spend with them. It might be even harder, except the new YW president is Tristy Rosenlund, who is incredible (I have been blessed to have her in my presidency for the last two years) and she will do an amazing job. I love my girls and will miss them, but I know this is the right thing. Good luck Tristy, God bless you!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

You were wonderful Melissa! Thanks for all you did for Chey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...