...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Poo!

Today I had to clean up dog poo.
That is one of the benefits of soccer season (ha ha ha). 
Some of those things that Josh usually does have to be done by someone else, so I am elected.
That means I got to spend some time this morning scooping puppy poop.
Gross.
Then I come inside to quickly do Aubrey's hair before school (after scrubbing my hands).  Logan comes into the bathroom, plopps down and says, "Look, Mom, I have chwokwate on my foot."  He holds up the foot.  It isn't "chwokwate."  I check his little naked bum.  That isn't "chwokwate" either.  Mental note, refresher course on wiping.
Welcome to poo central.

1 comment:

mormongrandpablogger said...

Sounds deliciously nasty!! Glad it's not me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...