...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Texts in the dark of night...

Last night, just after midnight, my cell phone twittered alerting me to an incoming text.  I hurried to grab the phone because the only people who have that number are family and to be texting after midnight cannot mean anything good.

I pulled up the text and was surprised to find a rather, shall we say, "colorful" invitation to come over to some random guys house for activities that I cannot repeat on my G rated blog.  I burst out laughing and woke Josh up (he swears he wasn't sleeping yet but bologna).  He didn't think it was so funny.  He went into his protective husband mode and wanted to throttle this stranger.

It was obviously a mistake made by what I assume (judging from his creative spelling and grammar) was a very drunk person.  I texted back that he had the wrong number (I don't need to keep getting inappropriate texts from strange men...my self esteem is more stable than that).  He immediately replied that I was still welcome to come over. 

No thanks!

I turned off the phone and went to sleep. 

Interesting evening. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...