...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Parker Gets Baptized


Yesterday, my son, Parker, was baptized.  I am so proud of him and the choice he has made to make covenants with his Father in Heaven.  He is a bright and thoughtful boy who is often the first to offer to help or to quietly sneak in a hug when someone is sad.  It was so incredible to spend the morning surrounded by family and friends watching as my little boy made a big step on his way home to his Heavenly Father.  These moments are the ones that make being a mom so worth it.  I love my PJ and I love the amazing young man that he is growing into.  I can't wait to see who he becomes, and today was a beautiful start to that journey.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...