...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, May 31, 2013

Grin and Bear it!

So we have this fabulous, enlarged ruler in our basement for keeping track of the kid's growth.  It is a favorite feature at our house.  The kids love to check the board to see if they have grown.


What I didn't know was that they were interested in measuring more than their own growth.

The other day I noticed a mark near the bottom of the board and since none of our children is under two feet tall I was intrigued.  When I checked it out this is what I found.



Tucker and Ted are a couple of favorite stuffed animals at our house.  Apparently the kids wanted to be sure we watched their growth as well since they are important members of the family.  

I loved it.  What an adorable and creative thing for my sweethearts to think of.  No wonder I like these little people so much.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...