...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pre-School graduation for my little man

Last night Logan's pre-school class put on their end-of-year program.

It is always an incredible production and I am grateful that each of my children (except Ellie yet) have had a chance to be part of it.

I assigned my sweet husband to handle picture taking, but I forgot to change the settings on the camera (and since I usually do the photography and am the one who reads the manuals Josh doesn't know how to make the necessary adjustments).  That means our pictures are not the best, but they will do.  He did a great job with a camera on all the wrong settings.


I wanted to share a bit of the excitement we had at the program last night.
 




 





These lovely ladies are no kidding THE BEST thing a mom could ask for in pre-school teachers.  What they do goes WAAAAY beyond learning letters and singing songs (although that is there too).  These women ADORE the children and it shows in every ounce of what they do.  My older children still get giddy when they see their beloved teachers and can't be kept away.  I cannot imagine our growing up years without these angels, they are incredible.


Happy pre-school graduation to my youngest son.  I love you, big guy!  I am so proud of the young man you are choosing to become. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...