...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall Photo Op

In the fall we usually find time to take a family picture to put in our Christmas cards.
 
We also take advantage of our captive audience (meaning our vibrant and lively crew of small humans) by also taking individual pictures for our living room.
 
However, since not everyone has time to come and explore my living room to see our updated pics, I thought I'd share them here.  After all, I am particularly proud of these people and I love showing them off.
 
We didn't manage to get a full family picture because I forgot the tripod (hard to snap a shot of everyone without that little baby), but we did get some great single shots of our favorite little people.
 













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...