...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

This one's for you, Kathy


The other day I put up a post where I mentioned that I had looked at my 7th grade picture only to realize that my daughter does in fact look like me to some degree and my good friend, Kathy, asked for proof of that statement.

So, here you go Kathy-Jo.

It's slow in coming, but here is 7th grade Aubrey and 7th grade me sharing the same blog space.



(Logan told me, on seeing this lovely memory of me, that I look just the same as I did in 7th grade.  He said something like, "Wow, Mom, you looked just like a mom back then too."  Hmmmm, thanks, I think.)

Aubrey, of course, is much more lovely than I have ever been, but there is something of me in her looks after all.  I really do love that girl.  She is absolutely beautiful, inside and out.  I don't know what I did to manage to score her as my daughter, but I am really thankful she is mine.

Also, for your viewing pleasure, here is the 7th grade version of Josh.  

What a cutie pie!


And for your continued enjoyment, Josh in 9th grade...

bet you a dollar I would have had a crush on him if I had known him back then.  (FYI, I still have a crush on him now so it really isn't much of a stretch to imagine that.)  Yearbooks can be fun!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...