...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, December 19, 2014

Who's the man -- Me or the Tree

That's right, I am the boss of the tree lights in this house!

I told you yesterday that yet another section of lights has blown out on our tree, so I tore off the nasty, newest, broken string of lights and I replaced them with my last spare set of white lights.  They aren't the same brand as the others, but, hey, they're what I have on hand.

You can't even tell the difference, right?

Um, yeah.

I showed you rotten, rebellious Christmas tree!!!


(As a side note, I'm pretty sure when this season is over I will just strip the tree naked and hopefully find some LED lights on clearance and I will just re-string the whole thing and pretend like none of  this angry little exchange between me and the fir never even happened.)

********************

**UPDATE**  After posting this I went upstairs to calls from my oldest son and found that yet another string of lights has blown.  Oh, it's on now!  This tree WILL!! be lit and sparkling for Christmas!  It may not be pretty, but it will be sparkling!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...