...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Pinterest saves Christmas (well, a tiny bit)

Good 'ol Pinterest came through for me again.

When Aubrey came to me looking for an idea of something simple to make for her friends for Christmas I quick snapped open my handy dandy Pinterest account and in no time flat we found this little number (which, admittedly, looks way cuter and way more shnazzy on their site than it does on mine).


So, after a brief moment of sugar craftiness, Aubrey came away with treats for her friends that she made herself that she thinks are adorable and everyone is happy.

And there were even enough that Parker got to take some for his buddies as well (see, even boys like Pinterest).

Thanks Pinterest, king of idea websites (at least for me) for saving the day and making my kids smile and rotting their friend's teeth.  Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...