...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, May 2, 2011

Toes

Ellie peeling her toes.
Ellie's toes are peeling.  

She doesn't like it.

If she is anything like me it makes her toes itch and is incredibly annoying to have those tiny edges of skin tickling her tootsies.

And so the picks at it.  We find her stationed in different places trying to pull her feet to pieces.

And when that doesn't work, and she can't get it done herself, she employs family members to help her out.  Everyone has had a turn, but here is some of the evidence from yesterday. 

I guess she is really one spoiled little girl that anyone in this family will even pick her foot skin for her (and I am the most guilty of all...ok, Josh is -- our girls are DEFINITELY daddy's girls -- but I come in second). 

Generally feet are super gross to me.  I hate empty socks (the kind that have been worn and still sort of hold the shape of their absent foot even after they are taken off...EWWW!).  Josh and I watched "Dual Survival" this weekend and one guy was squeezing water out of his socks and drinking it and I was gagging so much Josh thought I would throw up.

But, somehow baby feet are different.  Or maybe I just adore this little elf so much I am willing to overlook my sanitary issues.  That little princess has a powerful hold on this whole family (and that is a good thing).
  


Me picking at toe skin.

3-year-old Logan peeling Ellie's toes.

I love those cute little feet!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...