...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

What a fun weekend!
I love this holiday.
I am proud of my country and love celebrating her birth.
(Ellie in her most patriotic duds)This weekend found us without any fireworks.
So we decided to make some of our own.
The kids and I spent a couple of hours cutting and taping and gluing and VOILA!! Instant, indoor firework display. Then we all took turns crouching behind the love seat in our living room while everyone counted down....5-4-3-2-1...and then we popped up and exploded in our own creative ways. We had a great time.
This is what it is all about.
A great holiday.
A great country.
And my favorite people on the planet.
It was a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...