...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, July 23, 2010

A New Do

This is my daughter, Aubrey.
She has never really had a haircut, only the occasional trim to get rid of split ends etc.Here is what her hair looked like last week (ok, it wasn't always this much of a mess, but it was loooooong).
She came to me a little while ago and told me she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love. I thought that was a great idea, so last weekend, we made it happen.
We chopped off her blond tresses, took her in for a perm and
VOILA!!!Isn't she gorgious!!
The new, beautiful Aubrey!
What a fabulous girl, I'm so grateful we have her.
(Even if she can be a drama queen sometimes...she is more often wonderful!)

4 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

She looks so grown up with her hair like that! Good for her for wanting to donate it, what a special gift!!!

Paula said...

I love Aubrey's new hair! She looks so cute and grown up!

mormongrandpablogger said...

That first pic is "so much" her mother. I have seen that look for 30+ years and it is exciting to know it won't be going away anytime soon.

Henich Family said...

I love her new cut and the perm is so adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...