...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Living Prophets

One of my favorite things in the world is general conference.  I love love LOVE listening to counsel from living prophets and apostles.  What a blessing to know that a prophet of God is on the Earth today and to be able to learn from him what my Heavenly Father wants me to know and do.

I know that the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints is lead by a prophet of God and that Jesus Christ stands at its head. 

I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it is another testament of Jesus Christ.  Every lesson, every verse in that book points toward our Savior and helps lead us closer to Him.

I know that Jesus Christ is my big brother and that He loves me and will help me as I work my way through the beauties and struggles of this life.

Most of all, I know that I have a Heavenly Father who wants me to come home to Him someday.  He really is my Father and I am important to Him (and so are you).  One of the best ways for me to prepare to meet Him again one day (with a gigantic hug possibly followed by a high five) is by trusting His earthly servants, modern day prophets who lead and guide us by teaching His words. 

If you want to hear the messages these men of God share, follow this link.

http://www.lds.org/church/events/april-2012-general-conference-dates-announced?lang=eng

To listen live to general conference (Saturday and Sunday 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm) click this link.

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/live/listen?lang=eng


Quorum of the Twelve Apostles


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...