...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love me some good tunes

One of my current favorites is "Somebody That I Used to Know" (and I actually LOVE Gotye, but I didn't really love the idea of having my kidlets watch their version of the official video which involves climbing up the side of an obviuosly naked man -- click here to hear them sing it without the abstract half nudity-- so instead here are Pentatonix who I also love and who have a much closer to a G rated video). 


Mmmmm, yummy (to my ears)!
Josh, on the other hand, does not love Gotye (he prefers to listen to Incas blowing in pipe flutes...YUCK!).    Josh says that this band that I love reminds him too much of this odd Heineken commercial that neither of us care for.

Well, to each his own I guess (but I get to poison my children with fabulous tendrils of music while he is working all day so I think I will win in the long run...it will be seven against one).

2 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

Hey, what's wrong with Inca flute music? It has a great history and sounds wonderful just before you fall asleep. Get with the program little girl.

jess said...

I love this song! And I definitely love this version. I didn't know about the half man video thing, but thanks for posting it anyway. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...